We are situated on the big blade, in the town of Sauce, Canelones department. We are at 26 kilometers from the Río de la Plata and 35 minutes from the capital of the country.
We are an establishment that continues the family legacy, merging the values of tradition, quality, innovation and contemporaneity.
The winery is over a hundred years old, It was founded in 1904 by Marcos Gamba, Italian immigrant who arrived in Uruguay in the decade of 1870 In search of a dream.
Our wines have more than a century of history and five generations linked to viticulture. We currently produce fine wines, vermouth and table wines.